23rd University Entry Scheme (23rd UES) for Permanent Commission in the Army
Applications are invited from unmarried male Engineering Degree students studying in Pre-final (3rd year) year during academic session 2018-13 for Grant of Permanent Commission in the Army.
23rd UES in Army
Vacancies : 60 posts (Civil-12, Architecture/ Building Construction Technology-2, Electrical (including Electrical & Electronics) – 8, Mechanical (including Industrial/ Industrial Engg. & Management/ Automobile/ Transportation Engg.) – 10 , Production (Including Manufacturing/ Metallurgical/ Metallurgy & explosives) -3, Electronics (including Electronics & Instrumentation, Micro Electronics & Microwave/ Opto Electronics) – 11, Communication/ Telecommunication -11, Food Tech./ Bio Tech/ Bio Medical Engg -2, Computer Science and Engineering/ Computer Technology/ Computer Science/ M.sc. Computer Science – 4, Chemical Engg. – 1)
* Age : Pre-Final Year Degree Candidates – Not below 18 years and not over 24 years.
* Physical Standard: As applicable to the regular army [Height-157.5 cm, For Gorkhas and individuals belongings to hills of North Easter region of India, Garhwal and Kumaon, the minimum height will be 5 cm less. For candidates from Lakshadweep the height will be reduced by 2 cms.
* Pay Scale : The Indian Army offers pay scale PB-3 Rs.15600-39100 grade pay Rs.5400/- plus MSP Rs.6000/- plus allowances
How to Apply: Apply on the plain paper as per the prescribed format available at Army website. The envelope (white) containing the application should be Superscribed in Red ink indicating clearly the branch of Engineering applied for i.e ‘ Applications for 23rd UES Entry : ……… Engineering. Send your application so as to reach respective Command HQ at the following address on or before 28/09/2018. Two unstamped self addressed envelop to receive an interview call letter should also be enclosed with the application.
1. HQ Northern Command (A Branch), C/o 56 APO – for students studying in the State of J&K
2. HQ Western Command (A Brnach), Chandimandir, Pin-134107. For students studying in states of Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, parts of Haryana, Delhi and Chandigarh.
3. HQ South Western Command (A Branch), Jaipur (Rajasthan), Pin-302018. For students studying in the state of Rajasthan/ parts of Haryana.
4. HQ Southern Command (A Branch), Pune (Maharasthra), Pin-411001. For studying in the states of Gujarat, Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Karnatak, Goa, Tamil Nadu, Daman, Diu, Dadra, Nagar Haveli, Pondicherry, Lakshadweep and Kerala.
5. HQ Eastern Command (A Branch), Kolkata (West Bengal), Pin-700021. For students studying in the states of West Bengal, Sikkim, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Manipur, Tripura, Meghalaya, Mizoram and Andaman and Nicobar.
6. HQ Central Command (A Branch), Lucknow (UP), Pin-226002. For students studying in the states of Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Orissa, Uttarakhand, Jharkhand and Chhatisgarh .
Last Date : Last date of receipt of application : 3128/09/2018.
Further detail regarding this entry scheme can be seen at http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in and http://indianarmy.nic.in
For complete advertisement, kindly see Employment news weekly dated 11/08/2018. OR Click on the image to view/ download the details.