KCET Results 2018, Karnataka CET Results 2018, KCET2018, kcet, kcet 2018, Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET-2018) results, kea kcet results 2018, www.kea.kar.nic.in, kcet results, cet results 2018, cet results karnataka, cet results 2018 karnataka, kea cet results 2018, kea kcet results 2018, kea karnataka cet 2018 results, www.karresults.nic.in,
Karnataka CET Results 2018 | Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET-2018) results
The Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) has conducted the Common Entrance Test (CET) Karnataka from 1st May to 10th May, 2018. Near about 1.75 lack candidates appeared in Common Entrance Test Examination 2018 Karnataka for taking admission into Engineering and Medical courses in Government/University/Private un-aided professional Educational Institutions in Karnataka
KCET Results 2018 are likely to be declared by the Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) on Tuesday (May 28).
As per reports, the KCET 2018 Results would be made available on the website http://www.kar.nic.in/kea/ at 4 pm today. Candidates can get their scores on the website once the results are officially declared by the examination authority.
Admission to undergraduate Engineering and Medical courses is done on the basis of the CET scores. There are total 87,490 engineering seats and 5,298 seats for MBBS in Karnataka. Seats will be allotted to students as per their scores.
Karnataka CET 2018 Result
- The Results for the KCET 2018 will be published on May 28, 2018
- Students who secure a minimum of 45% in their 10+2 core subjects in aggregate (40% for SC/ST) will feature in the merit list rankings.
- Students must meet the above eligibility criteria irrespective of the Karnataka CET 2018 scores.
Candidates have to submit their exam roll number, date of birth, application number etc. to see their exam results. There will be separate merit lists for the candidates of Jammu and Kashmir Migrants.
Karnataka CET 2018 Merit Ranking:
The merit ranking is determined on the basis of the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics in KCET 2018.
- In case two or more candidates have equal marks:
- Candidates with higher marks in Mathematics will be ranked higher than the others.
- For Candidates with equal marks in Mathematics, the interse merit shall be determined on the basis of the marks obtained in Physics.
- In case the marks in Physics are same, the interse merit shall be decided on the basis of the marks of the said subjects in the qualifying exam (Class XI).
- In case the Class XII marks are the same, the older candidate on the basis of date of birth will be ranked higher than the others.
The students would require typing their registration number in the required field mentioned at the websites to view the CET results 2018.