DCET 2018 Notification Karnataka, KEA DCET Notification 2018, karnataka dcet notification 2018, dcet online application form 2018, karnataka dcet2018 online application form 2018, karnataka dcet notification, dcet, dcet 2018, kea dcet 2018, karnataka dcet 2018, karnataka dcet 2018 notification, karnatka diploma entrance exam notification 2018, karnatka diploma entrance online application form 2018, www.kea.kar.nic.in,karnataka dcet 2018, kea dcet 2018 admission, kea for diploma holders, kea for direct second year engineering, direct second year be in karnataka, direct second year btech in karnataka.
KEA DCET 2018 Notification| KEA DCET Notification 2018 | dcet online application form 2018
DCET 2018 Notification Karnataka: The Karnataka State government has decided to hold the Diploma Common Entrance Test (D-CET) by Karnataka Examination Authority(KEA) this year too for diploma students seeking lateral entry into engineering colleges. Entrance Exam will be Conducted on June 16th, 2018. Online Application Start from May 20th, Download Hall Tickets from June 6th. our team Provide Karnataka Diplmona Common Entrance Test 2018 Notification, Online Application, Syllabus, Hall Tickets, Answer key and Results. This Information also available at http://kea.kar.nic.in/dcet2018.htm.
Karnataka Diploma CET 2018 | KEA Diploma CET 2018 Application Form | Karnataka Diploma CET Eligibility 2018 | KEA Diploma CET 2018 Exam Pattern | Karnataka CET Syllabus 2018 | Karnataka Common Entrance Test 2018
- An applicant must have passed Karnataka 2nd PUC/12th standard or
- Any equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics along with Chemistry / Bio-Technology / Biology as optional subjects with English as one of the languages of study
- Should have obtained a minimum of 50% of marks in aggregate in the optional subjects, without considering the marks obtained in the Common Entrance Test.
- For Architecture students,a minimum of 40% marks in the NATA test.
- DCET-2018 – Online Application – 20-May-2018 to 30-May-2018
- Download e-Brochure
- Academic Eligibility
- Schedule I & II – Group Code
- Annexure-II – Eligibility Clauses
KEA Diploma Entrance Exam Center 2018
|Sl.No||Exam Place||Sl.No||Exam Place||Sl.No||Exam Place|
Diploma CET-2018 – Syllabus / Curriculum
01. Applied Science (Common to All Branches)
02. Applied Mathematics (Common to All Branches)
03. Civil Engineering
04. Chemical Engineering / Polymer Technology
05. Computer Science and Engg / Information Science Engg.
06. Environmental Engg. / Public Health Engg. / Water Tech / Health Sciences
07. Textile Technology
08. Electrical and Electronics Engineering
09. Electronics and Communication Engineering
10. Mechanical Engineering
11. Aeronautical Engineering
12. Mining Engineering
13. Ceramics Technology
Commencement of Entry of Application Online : May 20th, 2018
Last Date of Entry of Application : May 30th, 2018
Last Date to pay the fees in the bank through NEFT : June 1st, 2018
Downloading of Admission Tickets on or after : June 6th, 2018
Entrance Exam on : June 16th, 2018